This is it!! The final final ever in the GAME! You ready to answer honestly?
SHORT ANSWER SECTION:
Answer these questions quickly and honestly. There is no need to give details. Be honest. Do NOT be persuasive... be clear and concise in this area.
Simple one sentence answers. Make a section of your post called "QUICK ANSWERS" and enter the following information. Short and Sweet, please!
- What was your highest score on the ACA Exam, and how many times did you try? (Get close with the score, don't worry about being perfectly accurate if you don't remember the exact score)
- What projects did you complete in photoshop? how many images do you have done from the ACA Teat Prep site? I expect that you have the final PSD images for each.
- How much of your time is spent talking, playing, distracted, or doing anything other than working on missions? For this response, I expect a percentage of your time. (example - "I have been off task in class for about 25% of my time"). NOBODY is on task all the time. Be honest. Face the facts here!
- How many times has TOP or MISS Z had to direct you to get back to work? Be honest and as accurate as possible. We already have the records in Dojo... this is for YOU to face your own habits, and determine if you need/want to change them.
Top hates grades. He wants you to have fun, play by the rules, and earn an A. But he expects results. No, let me rephrase that: He wants you to try. Try, he says, and the results will take care of themselves. Weird, I know, but that's TOP. You want more weird? Here's his rubric:
A = You gave it your all. You consistently tried to excel and went above and beyond expectations.
B = Great but… You occasionally tried to do more than you were supposed to.
C = No second effort. You did what you were supposed to- but not more.
D = Are you kidding me? You aren't done with the required assignments
F = Who are you? You view this class as a time to relax and do what you want.
If you want an A, you can earn an A. It's not about being the best; it's about trying your best.
Now... Think about your grade and what you deserve this quarter- and move on.
Right now you can see your grade in this class on EdLine. TOP won't change the grade unless he is asked to look. if you are SURE that you want TOP digging around and looking at your work in detail, then definitely ask for a change. But remember, you MUST meet the standards as set above. An A means a TON of work and EXCELLENT Dojo scores from Z. Without BOTH excellent, extra work and everything done well and documented well... the highest score you can expect is a "C."
LONG ANSWER SECTION
(ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU WANT A GRADE CHANGE)
TOP reads EVERY SINGLE WORD of these, and takes the feedback seriously.
For the following, write a COMPLETE AND DETAILED paragraph for this question:
- What grade do you deserve for this quarter and why? Take in all your answers from the short answer section, and write a DETAILED PARAGRAPH about the grade you deserve. Top expects extra credit, creative things you tried (even if the experiment failed), and your efforts to help other GAMR'S out. That all counts HUGE for class. YOU WILL NEED PROOF ON YOUR BLOG. Explain where you started and where you ended up... Have you learned a lot? What was your effort like in this class? BE HONEST.
ANY work submitted on your blog that is not your own results in an AUTOMATIC 60% (D) for the class and a 60% (D) for the final. IF YOU DO NOT DESERVE A DIFFERENT GRADE THAN YOU HAVE NOW, DO NOT SUBMIT THIS PARAGRAPH!!!
Now, at the top of your blog post, put the following:
"This quarter, I deserve a X. Here's why:"
Replace the X with the letter grade you deserve, then publish your page and view the page. Copy the URL (web address) from the browser window when viewing the page on your blog.
COPY AND PASTE THE URL TO YOUR FINAL ENTRY BELOW!!!
Make sure you're not in editing mode... you should be viewing the post when you copy and paste the url, not the editing page!
BY SUBMITTING THIS URL, YOU VERIFY:
- ALL THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE
- IF YOU WANT YOUR GRADE CHANGED, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE GRADE IS BASED ON WHAT YOU SHOW AND THE EXPECTATIONS FOR CLASS. FAKE MISSIONS OR COPIED WORK RESULTS IN AN AUTOMATIC D- FOR BOTH FINAL AND CLASS GRADE.
- IF YOU WANT A GRADE CHANGE- EMAIL THE URL TO TOP WITH A COPY OF THIS LAST PARAGRAPH SO HE CHECKS THOSE FIRST!!
Congatulations on completing your final Exam! We're done!!! It's been a fun class.. We've had a lot of wins and a lot of spectacular crash and burns!!! AWESOME! Failure is pretty much the best teacher- and we've learned a lot! :)
I really love you guys and I was stoked to be your teacher. love being there with you guys and getting to know you. But that doesn't happen much when you're teaching online. As you know.. I've determined this is not for me and I won't be back as a teacher for this class next year.
But I value you guys and the time we did have together to learn and have fun! I wish you guys the best and hope you'll visit or email and keep me posted with what's going on with you! I care and I want to know!!! Have a great summer break and be good!!!
Love you bunch of knuckleheads-
- Wizard 3897
- Lollipop 3726
- Dokusei 3476
- Pixie 3194
- P0607002275 3114
- The Melanin View 3004
- P0606149302 2626
- p0603039940 2540
- p0613035139 2470
- Asura 1720